HealthyClean Hand Sanitiser has the active ingredient benzalkonium
chloride that combines with surfactant-action to effectively tackle
• Residual action provides longevity of protection.
• Non-toxic and non-flammable.
• Suitable for frequent use.
• Kinder than alcohol to damaged and irritated skin.
• Non-drying, leaves skin silky.
• Non-hazardous for the workplace.
• Available in LIME and FRAGRANCE FREE.
• Fragrance Free version is suitable for food businesses.
• Suitable for no-rinse surface sanitising (outside the food
Our original HealthyClean formula has been independently
laboratory tested for use in the childcare and prison sectors, where
flammable alcohol-based hand sanitisers are prohibited. Our new
improved formula now combines the benefits of hand sanitising
and soap-action, the gold standard in hand protection against
bacteria, germs and viruses.
Our improved formula is effective against 99.9% of germs and
bacteria when used as directed.
Directions to sanitise hands:
1. Spray a fine mist or small squirt/pump onto hands
(approximately half a teaspoon should be enough to cover
2. Rub hands briskly together for up to 1 minute, ensuring
HealthyClean covers all areas of skin, including backs of
hands, fingertips and in-between fingers.
After 1 minute hands are sanitised.
Directions to sanitise surfaces:
1. Spray on surface.
2. Distribute product evenly using a clean paper towel.